67 Pizza & Lounge Bar
opposite Camden stables market
43 Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AJ London
few mins walk from Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube
Have I Got New For You
Live At Apollo Star
REGINALD D HUNTER
Since his first UK comedy gig twenty-one years ago Georgia-born Reginald D Hunter’s searingly honest observations both onstage and on TV and Radio have garnered him a cross-generational fan base.
During that time he has become one of the Comedy industry’s best-known performers for his distinctive take on the most diverse range of subjects. His work can be brutally honest and is often considered to be controversial but it is always meticulously thought out and he has never been afraid to face challenging issues head on even when the focus is on his own principles or beliefs.
He reached the final of So You Think You Are Funny in 1998 during his first visit to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and was nominated for The Edinburgh Comedy Awards Best Newcomer in 2002 for his debut full-length show I Am What I Am. He was then nominated for The Edinburgh Comedy Awards main prize in 2003 for White Woman and 2004 for A Mystery Wrapped In A Nigga.
In 2006 he won the Writers’ Guild Award for Comedy for his show Pride and Prejudice and Niggas.
His TV appearances have included Never Mind The Buzzcocks, QI and Have I Got News For You? He also filmed two series of the BBC2’s hugely popular Reginald D Hunter’s Songs Of The South & Reginald D Hunter’s Songs of The Border, documenting Reginald’s epic road trip through 150 years of American popular song.
Reginald regularly tours the UK and Ireland and he has been seen by audiences around the world from America to Australia.
His highly popular debut DVD – Reginald D Hunter Live – was one of the top sellers in the DVD comedy charts as was his follow up DVD – Reginald D Hunter: In The Midst of Crackers.
It is rare for comedy to be so resonant and moving"
"Hunter is a gifted story teller... he has the audience in the palm of his hand with his surprisingly gentle tone and clever turn of phrase."
Edinburgh Festivals Magazine
"A cerebral comedian with every performative grace in his back pocket"
Songs of The South"Comedian Reginald D Hunter is a wonderfully engaging guide for a series about the music of the American South"
- The Telegraph ★★★★★
"Characteristically restrained, Hunter reserves judgement. His style is sometimes Austenesque"
- Financial Times ★★★★
Songs of The Border
Saturday's best TV: Reginald D Hunter's Songs of the Border; Japandemonium
- The Guardian ★★★
EVANGELINE LA POM
From Swan Lake to showgirl; Evie is the fallen ballerina. Whilst she still occasionally dabbles in pointe shoes and tutus, rhinestones, glitter and tassels are now her true calling. Give this Pom a stage and watch her sparkle.
started out her career as an actress and singer, playing roles such as ‘Gabby’ in As the Bell Rings on Disney Channel, ‘Ed’ in Midsomer Murders on ITV, and ‘Little Cosette’ in Les Miserables. A professionally trained dancer, she performed in the Olympic Opening Ceremony and has worked as a cabaret dancer in Bournemouth and London since 2012.
MISS SYBEL VANE
International Burlesque Star MISS SIBYL VANE Miss Sybil Vane is an Italian born Burlesque superstar lighting up stages from London to Paris with her classic movie inspired sets. She may be petit but her stage presence is anything but. When this musical theatre trained showgirl dons one of her elaborate outfits she has the power to take you to vintage inspired dream worlds and even let you glimpse your darkest desires as she performs her unique wax pouring rock n roll number.
new stand up comedian
MC MARTIN BESSERMAN
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00 pm
Please note six people maximum from two households only
EARLY BIRDS adv tickets only £15.00
Special meal deal Any fire oven pizza or pasta + side dish only £10.00 served from 6.30pm
vegan pizza also available
Drinks at normal pub prices /Happy Happy before 8pm
For info Tel 07932 338203
Please note that we are following / social distancing / guidelines
Table seating / Table service /One way system
If for any reason we are unable to go ahead We will give a full refund
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
students NHS best seat
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
67 Pizza Lounge Bar, 43, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.