A HALOWEEN CABARET SPECIAL
Award Winning comedian, actor, and magician.
Britain`s Got Talent finalist
Christian Lee is a talented and award winning comedian, actor, and magician. Reaching the live finals of the Britain’s Got Talent 2016 with over 500 million YouTube hits Worldwide. Christian has been crowned Grand Finalist of Britain Does Variety and nominated Best Host at the London Cabaret Awards. Christian is extremely popular with family audiences, hosting children’s parties and events as well as performing at family festivals such as Wilderness Festival with Polka Theatre, Shambala and Camp Bestival. Christian is extremely popular with younger audiences following his win on BBC One’s TV show The Slammer .
With his universal skill set Christian is a popular comic lead staring as Wishy-Washy in Jordan Productions Aladdin 2017-2018 and hosting West Cliff Theatre’s Christmas Show 2019. This summer you can catch him performing at the famous Cromer Pier Show 2020. Christian has travelled around the Globe with his solo comedy-magic show. Performing on the high seas on some of the largest cruise liners in the World and touring internationally with Tui at many of their family resorts. Closer to home Christian can be found performing at Haven Holidays, Park holidays and to audiences at Warner Hotels in the UK.
Christian is an Associate of the inner Magic Circle with Silver Star and performs magic ranging from close up tricks to illusions and full stage productions. With his tongue in cheek humour Christian is currently leading the way with his unique style and wacky performances and has been dubbed the ‘King of Comedy Magic’ by Time Out listings.
Christian is currently touring his theatre show Britain’s Got Magic UK across the UK and regularly produces, host and provides special performances for private events. Christian is a regular speciality act on the internationally touring An Evening of Burlesque.
Finally Christian has a cult following from his star role in the Sky TV show Max Magic and he has performed idents for the Harry Hill TV Burps along with illustrations for BBC Panorama. Christian has performed with the Kaiser Chiefs, in Modern Way and with the Noisettes in their music video Winner.
David Walliams: “I had the best view of everybody at the trick, and you’re a great magician”.
Alesha Dixon:“You entertained us so brilliantly well”. “You know how to work the audience, I had a big smile on my face. It was silly and stupid, but all in a great way”
Amanda Holden: “You’re very, very funny, which is what makes it entertaining”. “Tonight, the thing I think makes it for me is your humour and banter. Really enjoyed it”.
Simon Cowell: “I think you’re funny’
“Flashy conjuring from Christian Lee” – Three Weeks
“Mighty magical talents” – Evening Standard
“Hysterical” – Remote Goat
“Slick Tricks” Daily Express
“Fabulous magic-riddled comic Christian Lee” – Time Out.
“Christian is one of the few magicians who genuinely crosses the divide between comedy and magic. He possesses the comic genius of Tommy Cooper along with world class skills as a prestidigitator” – TNT Magazine
first she died, now she's dead... she's the undead scream queen, the living dead showghoul,
Miss Gina Colada!
This creepy little gore whore clawed her way out from the grave and to the stage with a need to perform, but her time on the other side made her a little... different. She's not afraid of anything... but you might be.
exciting funny actress .comedian
Hatty Preston is a London-born comedian, now back in the UK after 2 years in Chicago pursuing stand-up. Whilst in Chicago she was a regular at all major comedy venues: Laugh Factory, Zanies, Comedy Bar and Second City. At The Laugh Factory she was a semi-finalist in their ‘Verified Laughs’ competition and is a regular on their Saturday Night ’Chicago’s Best Stand-Up’ show. She has opened for major US comics such as Mike E Winfield (Zanies, Rosemont), Hunter Hill (Greenhouse Theatre, Chicago) and Eddie Ifft (Zanies Chicago). She has featured at The Virgil, Los Angeles, The Comedy Bar, Nashville as well as at festivals across the US in: Cleveland, Ohio; Iowa City, Iowa; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Raleigh, North Carolina. Hatty also headlined the 2018 3rd Annual International Lady Laughs Festival in Madison, Wisconsin with her set filmed for upcoming Glowstix Studios feature 'I Heart Funny Women’.
As an actress, Hatty is best known for playing Princess Maribel in Lionsgate’s ‘The Royals’ on E! Entertainment and for originating the role of Minty in Jennifer Saunders’s ‘Viva Forever!’ in London’s West End.
Vintage vixen Miss Lolly May brings a dark twist on traditional burlesque.
Vintage vixen Miss Lolly May brings a dark twist on traditional burlesque. Gothic glamour meets heavy metal in this reimagining of Parisian vaudeville with a touch of Halloween horror. She'll see you in your nightmares.
MC MARTIN BESSERMAN
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00 pm
Please note six people maximum from two households only
adv tickets only £12 50 / Students NHS £10.00
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.50|
students NHS best seat
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
67 Pizza Lounge Bar, 43, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.