SHIRLEY KNOT THE SIREN
SHIRLEY KNOT THE SIREN aka Debbie Bridge is a singer/actor originally from Vancouver who lives in London, U.K. since 1998 who has sung for the D’Oyly Carte and the British Royal Family. She works from her cosy, adventure packed, abundant home studio. Today, she is a professional opera singer and actor with more than 15 years’ experience in the entertainment industry both as a performer and teacher. Having a flexible voice, she has sought all sorts of ways to use it: radio, TV announcing, outdoor stage productions both as a singer and actor and in recording studios doing other composers’ work and voiceover. She’s even been lucky enough to walk the crosswalk and record at Abbey Studios, London with the D’Oyly Carte’s production/film of ‘HMS Pinafore.’ Her most recent full showing of Shirley the Siren accomplishment was being chosen to take part of the ‘Good to Go’ festival at Theatre Deli in Autumn of 2021.
Suit Kase is a bristol based burlesque performer and producer whose curves run the show. Her performances often pay homage to popular culture and musical theatre. Suit Kase can often be found sewing together fun and unusual fabrics to create a style which is both vintage and futuristic.
Rock and Roll Cabaret-London- March and July 2022 performances
Creepshow Peepshow- Bristol- October 2021
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
All About Eve, 31, Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7DB
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.