: CAMDEN CABARET
A Socially distanced cabaret show
Delightful highly entertaining
Queera Lynn is the wartime Blitz babe who saved Britain. Singer, dancer and all round fabulous!As secretary to mr Churchill and entertainer to the boys on the front there’s never a dull moment. KEEP CALM AND PARTY ON!
Award winning classic burlesque
BELLE DE BEAUVOIR
siren with a contemporary twist. The sensuality of a Montmartre courtesan, with the raunchy bump 'n' grind of a fifties pin up model, Belle de Beauvoir is a true powerhouse performer with an allure that both titillates and challenge
Award-winning comedian and writer
The instant she steps on stage you know you’re in the presence of someone new and special ★★★★★ The Mirror Armed with bags of attitude, she’s a refreshing working-class comedy voice…reminiscent of a young Kathy Burke ★★★★ The Herald In 2014 she was named as ‘One to Watch’ by Time Out and in 2015 she took her critically-acclaimed debut hour show Elephant to the Edinburgh Fringe. A confessional exploration of escape and ambition, Elephant played to packed houses and received great reviews across the board. Sarah was widely heralded as an exciting new comedic voice, a status cemented by her Malcolm Hardee Award nomination for ‘Act Most Likely To Earn A Million Quid’. She also appeared on E4’s Virtually Famous as a guest on Seann Walsh’s team. Elephant subsequently toured to the prestigious Soho Theatre for a run of shows in 2016, again to acclaim, and then on to the Perth and Sydney Comedy Festivals in Australia. A powerhouse. She’s an utter natural on stage… radiates confidence ★★★★ Chortle In 2016 Sarah wrote and performed sketches on @elevenish (ITV2) and returned to the Edinburgh Fringe with her eagerly-awaited follow-up, 24, followed by 'The Pigeon Dying Under the Bush' in 2017 and 'The Ballad of Sarah Callaghan' in 2018. Since then Sarah has performed all over Europe in places such as Brussels, Norway, Estonia, and Andorra to name a few. In 2018 she took 'The Ballad of Sarah Callaghan' to the New Zealand International Comedy Festival which was well received; along side her first stand up debut on TV in the same country. She continues to take the circuit by storm. Fiercely impressive ★★★★ Scotsman Magnificent performance. An absolute natural, Callaghan is definitely one to catch - Fest Callaghan oozes confidence. This supremely talented comic is ready for the next step. ★★★★ Broadway Baby Awards• Malcolm Hardee ‘Act Most Likely To Make A Million Quid’ 2015: Nominated• Best Show, Brighton Fringe 2015: Nominated•Up The Creek One to Watch 2013: Winner• Leicester Square New Act Competition 2013: Finalist• Funny Women 2011: Finalist
vintage singer / comedian
Delivers a potent set with resonant clarity and a biting intent aligned with her stage persona, which is both formidable and wry.” – Ben Walters (The Scotsman)“Aletia gave a great performance full of passion and humour. The audience loved it.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Patrick Harrington (Counter Culture)“Challenging and courageous. This lady in red shines like a newborn star.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“A Queer Love Of Dix is a quality piece of theatre and performance art…a well-crafted script and beautifully sung songs…a performance of mastery.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Mark Calvert (Mumble)“Aletia Upstairs, a spectacular performance artist and scholar…masterly construct…skilful intermediacy.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – James O’Brien (Edinburgh Festival.org)“Important and inspirational work; The words, and songs,are spoken and sung with such thought-provoking purity and love.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“One of those little Edinburgh Fringe gems — Upstairs is joyful, sulky, sexy and seductive as Mata Hari. Do go and see this if you can.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Carrie Gooch (ScotsGay)“A strong performance that includes attractive and evocative singing.” ✭✭✭✭ – Theatre Guide London“Strong, melodic and dramatic delivery…Evocatively punctuates the narrative with songs.” – The Stage“She can write, she understands the use of irony.” – BPM Magazine“Knows how to own a stage…her style was refreshing, moody and beautiful.” – The South African“Aletia was mind-blowing.” – Live Jam TV“She has an earthy, raw voice with a lot of potential and honest emotion. Her down-tempo songs are her true strength.” – London Music Blog
Austrian, London based grotesque gender bender clown
LYDIA ELISABETH WILD
..Lydia Elisabeth Wild has performed national and international in cabarets, at theatre productions, her own solo show, the collaborative Clownshow “Lola, Puck and Marilyn”, and made an appearance at Come Dine With Me on Channel4 as yodelling Heidi. She creates original and striking characters which undergo major transformations to different themes. Many of them were born while performing and touring with avant-garde poetry and performance company DADA for Girls between 2013 and2017 which show won the WAF Petit Prix for breakthrough theatre and the Gothenburg Award for the most provocative show.Ms LovaLova, orgininally making "things" on the trapeze, came to the ground after making appearances in the Austrian Women Clown Festival and visiting Vienna, Bristol, London and Barcelona
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £15.00 / concessions NHS £11.00
Good food available
Cocktails /wines /beers
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Camden Cabaret is always ready to celebrate a birthday
We are limiting the number of customers to our venue to comply with social distancing
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£11.00|
All About Eve, 31, Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7DB
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.