camp comedy, lots of fun and party games all add up to the outrageous Madame Galina, Prima Ballerina and Ballet Star Galactica.Trained as a classical singer at Southwark Cathedral and Guildhall School of Music and Drama with many classical recitals and broadcasts to his credit, Iestyn came to variety by accident.Whilst studying at the Guildhall, Iestyn Edwards created Madame Galina for the annual rag week revue. Now with his own monthly show at the Leicester Square Theatre, Iestyn has been touring theatres ever since with his shows Anything For A Tenor, Madame Galina Ballet Star Galactica/The New Forces' Sweetheart and Along Came Bill. And in variety cabaret, he is a regular at the Boom Boom Club, Volupte and other such entertaining night spots. Iestyn can be seen doing Anything for a Tenor at this year’s Aldeburgh Festival. Most recently he hosted the Showzam Carnival Ball, at the Tower Ballroom Blackpool, curated by Professor Vanessa Toulmin and produced by Antony Johns at Stageworks International Productions.Television has not passed Iestyn by, he featured in Ruby Wax’s BBC3 series ‘Ruby Does the Business’, profiled by ‘Artsworld’, made ‘Madame Galina’s Whirlwind Guide to Ballet also featuring the George Piper Dancers. His entry in ‘The Rough Guide to Choregraphy’ reads thus: “This oversized mock-Russian ballerina fabricates lovingly tart send-ups of classical technique, diva-style celebrity and all the attendant pretensions".On Trafalgar Day 2005, he was asked by Admiral Sir Alan West, First Sea Lord to sing on the HMS Victory in the presence of Her Majesty the Queen. This brought him to the attention of Combined Service Entertainment who took him out to Iraq and Afghanistan to entertain troops as Madame Galina. These tours were featured in The Times and the Mail On Sunday; and Woman's Hour, Radio 4, featured Madame Galina in a programme tracing the history of the Forces Sweetheart.
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£11.00|
All About Eve, 31, Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7DB
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.