controversial self-loathing hilarious
"Brilliantly outrageous."The Scotsman,"Scott Capurro, who Arthur Smith called ‘the epitome of waspishness’, lived up to his epithet like a hornet at picnic."Chortle"This is as confrontational as comedy gets. One routine, replaying the imagined aggressive bedroom behaviour of black men, even had this heard-it-all hack feeling queasy. Strictly for strong stomachs. "Evening Standard
glamourous ,cabaret performer
CHERRY ON FIRE
Miss Cherry on Fire and I embrace the vintage look, old glamour era and this comes on my acts with the mix of my Latin side to deliver teasing sexy performances
one of the funniest acts you will ever see
camp comedy, lots of fun and party games all add up to the outrageous Madame Galina, Prima Ballerina and Ballet Star Galactica.Trained as a classical singer at Southwark Cathedral and Guildhall School of Music and Drama with many classical recitals and broadcasts to his credit, Iestyn came to variety by accident.Whilst studying at the Guildhall, Iestyn Edwards created Madame Galina for the annual rag week revue. Now with his own monthly show at the Leicester Square Theatre, Iestyn has been touring theatres ever since with his shows Anything For A Tenor, Madame Galina Ballet Star Galactica/The New Forces' Sweetheart and Along Came Bill. And in variety cabaret, he is a regular at the Boom Boom Club, Volupte and other such entertaining night spots. Iestyn can be seen doing Anything for a Tenor at this year’s Aldeburgh Festival. Most recently he hosted the Showzam Carnival Ball, at the Tower Ballroom Blackpool, curated by Professor Vanessa Toulmin and produced by Antony Johns at Stageworks International Productions.Television has not passed Iestyn by, he featured in Ruby Wax’s BBC3 series ‘Ruby Does the Business’, profiled by ‘Artsworld’, made ‘Madame Galina’s Whirlwind Guide to Ballet also featuring the George Piper Dancers. His entry in ‘The Rough Guide to Choregraphy’ reads thus: “This oversized mock-Russian ballerina fabricates lovingly tart send-ups of classical technique, diva-style celebrity and all the attendant pretensions".On Trafalgar Day 2005, he was asked by Admiral Sir Alan West, First Sea Lord to sing on the HMS Victory in the presence of Her Majesty the Queen. This brought him to the attention of Combined Service Entertainment who took him out to Iraq and Afghanistan to entertain troops as Madame Galina. These tours were featured in The Times and the Mail On Sunday; and Woman's Hour, Radio 4, featured Madame Galina in a programme tracing the history of the Forces Sweetheart.
stand up comedian and Writer
Eleri is a stand up comedian and Writer and has appeared on BBC SESH, BBC WALES,BBC CYMRU and S4C and has performed at gigs throughout the UK, including the Edinburgh Fringe and Mach Comedy Festival. She was a series regular in the improvised Sitcom ‘Tourist Trap’ on BBC One writing credits include:● SNATCH - Selected for Raindance Festival in the Web series competition 2016● D1VAZ! - Finalist of Sitcom Mission 2017● Dating Mr.Darcy in 2018 - BBC SESH (Online short) 2018● Revolution! - (Sketch) Send in the Clowns podcast 2018● Hunllef yng NGhymru Sydd - BBC Radio Wales 2019● If That Makes Me A Bitch ok - (Theatre) Dirty Protest & Paines Plough 2019● Fi Hefyd - (TV) S4C 2020● News Jack Writers Room - BBC Radio 4 Extra 2020● The Shape Us - BBC Radio Wales 2021● Welcome Strangers - BBC Radio Wales 2021● Mock The Week - BBC One 2021
Britain`s Got Talent star
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / students NHS £10.00
Meal deal two course £10 before show
2 4 1 cocktails before 8pm
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Camden Cabaret is always ready to celebrate a birthday
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.50|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
HEROICA LIVE, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.