BELLE DE BEAUVOIR
siren with a contemporary twist. The sensuality of a Montmartre courtesan, with the raunchy bump 'n' grind of a fifties pin up model, Belle de Beauvoir is a true powerhouse performer with an allure that both titillates and challenges
charming funny man THOR STENHAUG , Thor Stenhaug draws on his roots to perform hilariously personal and astute observational material. Thor adds lively energy to any bill with his range of self-deprecating stories. Last year he finished a sold-out run of his Edinburgh Fringe show 'Viking Millennials'. Having been a regular on the London circuit for over a year, he has performed in cities across the country, as well in his native country of Norway.
very highly entertaining
LYDIA ELISABETH WILD
Lydia Elisabeth Wild is an Austrian, London based grotesque gender bender clown with circus background. She has performed national and international in cabarets, at theatre productions, her own solo show, the collaborative Clownshow “Lola, Puck and Marilyn”, and made an appearance at Come Dine With Me on Channel4 as yodelling Heidi. She creates original and striking characters which undergo major transformations to different themes. Many of them were born while performing and touring with avant-garde poetry and performance company DADA for Girls between 2013 and2017 which show won the WAF Petit Prix for breakthrough theatre and the Gothenburg Award for the most provocative show. MS Lava-lava, originally making "things" on the trapeze, came to the ground after making appearances in the Austrian Women Clown Festival and visiting Vienna, Bristol, London and Barcelona.
Award-winning Actress comedian bonkers
/ highly enjoyable
Gabby Killick is one of the UK’s most exciting new talents. Whether she is acting, presenting or performing her solo sketch comedy show, she has an extraordinary ability to wow the audience. Gabby’s show, Girlfriend From Hell �" The Bitch Is Back , has already been listed by the Funny Women organisation as a top three show and was named a top ten show at the Edinburgh Festival. Gabby herself was voted “Best Newcomer” after leaving Drama School and she is currently taking lead roles in two new British feature films. She has even tried her arm at TV presenting and has anchored a number of TV reports. Girlfriend from Hell �" The Bitch Is Back is fast becoming one of the most talked about shows on the comedy circuit. Besides Edinburgh, it has played to full houses in venues as far apart as London, Boston, Barcelona, Hamburg and Vienna. Gabby graduated from the Birmingham Conservatoire in 2015 and has never looked back. Within twelve months of leaving, the Birmingham Life magazine publicly backed Gabby for an Oscar and media reviews across the country continue to position her as a performer of superb talent
MC MARTIN BESSERMAN
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00 pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions £10.00
Special meal deal Any fire oven pizza or pasta + side dish only £10.00
vegan pizza also available
Drinks at normal pub prices /Happy Hour before 8pm
For info Tel 07932 338203
fully air conditioned
Please note line ups can change at last moment
If for any reason we are unable to go ahead We will give a full refund
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 23:00||£12.50|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
HEROICA LIVE, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.