Multi Award winning TV personality
and star of superb sit-com remake Are you being served ? The very hilarious
Arthur Smith was born in South London in 1954. He went to a grammar school and studied at the University of East Anglia in the classes of writer Malcolm Bradbury He has also worked as a road sweeper, dustman, warehouse worker and teacher. He started on the alternative comedy circuit in the 1980s, specializing in being a compere (MC). He has been a regular performer at the Edinburgh festival. He is also an accomplished playwright. Plays include: An Evening with Gary Lineker (1994), My Summer with Des (1998), 'The Bed Show' and his one-show 'Arthur Smith Sings Leonard Cohen'. He also presents the BBC Radio 4 travel programme 'Excess Baggage' and has been a regular on 'Loose Ends'.
Award winning comedian
TOM HOUGHTON “
Clever, passionate, soulful” THE NEW EUROPEAN ✭✭✭✭✭“The Honourable” Tom Houghton has been storming the comedy circuit with his hilarious stories and sharp-eyed silver spoon observations. Whether it’s growing up with a Dad who is the Ex-Chief of Defense Staff, living in the Tower of London or lifting the lid on the all-boys boarding school environment. Every tale will fascinate, make you think while at the same time have you doubled over with laughter. Get a ticket today. Tomorrow may well be too late. A Star is Born” ONE 4 REVIEW ✭✭✭✭✭“A crafty idiot” THE DAILY MAIL ✭✭✭✭Now the total fringe sell-out, star of Comedy Central’s ‘Roast Battle’ and critically-acclaimed star of BBC and Channel 4 and First Dates, Tom is the ultra-privilaged master of making the seemingly unrelatable, relatable. Come and witness a rare look behind the curtain of a world known by so few. Inhabited by larger than life characters, hilarious mis-adventures and discover that true honour often lies where you’d least expect. “Now that’s class” FRINGE GURU ✭✭✭✭“A twisted view of the world” THE SUNDAY EXPRESS ✭✭✭✭✭“This unexpected tour de force warrants a 21-gun salute” THE DAILY TELEGRAPH ✭✭✭✭
wonderful charming singer
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions NHS £10.00
Meal deal two course £10 before show
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 23:00||£12.50|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
HEROICA LIVE, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.