SORRY WE CANNOT GO AHEAD WITH THIS EVENT DUE TO NEW COVID RULES
67 Pizza & Lounge Bar
43 Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AJ London
(opposite Camden stables market )
A few mins walk from either Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube
( Free parking available in Primrose Hill area
clairvoyant, medium and psychic
best known for his appearances on Peter Kay's
Channel 4 TV show PETER KAY’S PHOENIX NIGHTS.
As seen on PETER KAY’S PHOENIX NIGHTS…
CLINTON BAPTISTE in The Paranormalist Returns!
The world- renowned clairvoyant, medium and psychic is back!
Join paranormal sensation Clinton Baptiste as he takes you on a hilarious yet touching journey through his life, out the other side and beyond the Celestial Curtains.
Clinton Baptiste is the hapless clairvoyant, medium and psychic from Peter Kay’s smash hit Channel 4 TV show PETER KAY’S PHOENIX NIGHTS. Now, some eighteen years after the show aired, he returns to conjure up his extraordinary powers for a new generation.
Clinton will give readings to the audience, offering advice from beyond the grave. He will predict your future, tell you about your past and all manner of spooky stuff an’ that.
But more, he takes you through his demise, his comeback and finally…finally on this special night, he will attempt to pass over to The Other Side and return (before the venue want you all out)…with THE ANSWER!
highly entertaining singer and
comedian drag queen
Ruby Violet burst on to the scene in 2018 and is making her mark up and down the county. From the deepest depths of Essex Ruby has crawled her way into showbiz. From touring the world singing on cruise ships to the pubs and clubs of the UK, Ruby will dazzle you with her own brand of campery. Last year she was nominated for a QX cabaret award for best drag queen
Multi Award-Winning crowd pleasing vintage singer and comedian
“Delivers a potent set with resonant clarity and a biting intent aligned with her stage persona, which is both formidable and wry.” – Ben Walters (The Scotsman)“Aletia gave a great performance full of passion and humour. The audience loved it.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Patrick Harrington (Counter Culture)“Challenging and courageous. This lady in red shines like a newborn star.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“A Queer Love Of Dix is a quality piece of theatre and performance art…a well-crafted script and beautifully sung songs…a performance of mastery.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Mark Calvert (Mumble)“Aletia Upstairs, a spectacular performance artist and scholar…masterly construct…skilful intermediacy.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – James O’Brien (Edinburgh Festival.org)“Important and inspirational work; The words, and songs,are spoken and sung with such thought-provoking purity and love.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“One of those little Edinburgh Fringe gems — Upstairs is joyful, sulky, sexy and seductive as Mata Hari. Do go and see this if you can.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Carrie Gooch (ScotsGay)“A strong performance that includes attractive and evocative singing.” ✭✭✭✭ – Theatre Guide London“Strong, melodic and dramatic delivery…Evocatively punctuates the narrative with songs.” – The Stage“She can write, she understands the use of irony.” – BPM Magazine“Knows how to own a stage…her style was refreshing, moody and beautiful.” – The South African“Aletia was mind-blowing.” – Live Jam TV“She has an earthy, raw voice with a lot of potential and honest emotion. Her down-tempo songs are her true strength.” – London Music Blog
AYA L` STORM
Bio - Aya L'Storm is a feisty neo-burlesque powerhouse, guaranteed to delight and astonish audiences with her signature blend of dance, striptease and stunning veil work. A recent graduate of The Cheek Of It school of burlesque and cabaret, Aya has performed across London and the UK both as a solo artist and with her troupe The Risquettes
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £12.50 /
TO NEW COVID RULES Meal deal two course £10 before show from 6.30pm
for info Tel 07932 338203
SORRY DUE TO NEW GOVENMENT COVID RULES WE CANNOT GO AHEAD WITH THIS EVENT
67 Pizza Lounge Bar, 43, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.