Multi Award winning
Britain`s Greatest Hoaxer
also known as LEE NELSON
Named “the world’s most famous blagger” by The Daily Telegraph, unnameable prankster and acclaimed character comedian Simon Brodkin has hit global headlines multiple times for his high-profile stunts. Most famously he handed Prime Minister Theresa May a P45 form during her keynote speech at the Conservative Party Conference and showered disgraced FIFA president Sepp Blatter with hundreds of dollar bills in bribe payments “for the North Korea 2026 World Cup bid”. Of his many characters, Simon is best known for his irrepressible, south London wide boy Lee Nelson.“This is satire so sharp you could slash a tyre with it”The Daily Telegraph“As comic inventions go, Simon Brodkin’s south London council estate geezer Lee Nelson is up with the best.”The Daily Telegraph “Comedy legend”The Sun “The guy has a gift” The Washington Post “Never less than ingenious”The Times “The hottest creation since Ali G and Vicky Pollard.”The Daily Mirror
International and award winning performer
truly captivating vintage jazz singer & charismatic musical comedian
A Veteran of the neo cabaret scene with delightfully inventive musical comedy characters, Benjamin is also an accomplished compere and singer and wows crowds where ever she appears. She has hosted The London Burlesque Festival and countless fantastic venues around the UK. Claire regularly performs and hosts on the cabaret stage and is co-founder of Magic Faraway Cabaret.
“Claire Benjamin is a one woman powerhouse of off-the-wall
characters and sultry vocals" Time Out
"Claire Benjamin would bring additional glamour to any evening.
Her sultry voice and charismatic performance are truly
captivating..." The Upcoming
"Decidedly surreal...Benjamin’s characters are inventive and delightful, deeply engaging, original characters...somewhere between character comedy and performance art, undoubtedly magnificent imagination...an excellent singer" FringeGuru
She knows how to use a microphone and, when singing, captivates the audience with her sultry, off the wall style" Broadway Baby
queen of burlesque /charming cabaret performer actress /talented dancer
MISS SIBYL VANE
“Nude illusionist”, Burlesque performer, lover of all things beautiful
enjoyable young Norwegian comedian
Thor's most recent credits include Albert in Tanya Ronder's Table, Stan and Cortina man in Made in Dagenham and Algernon Moncrieff in The Importance of Being Earnest.
This has GOT to be the most original show on the Fringe” ★★★★★ Theatre Reviews “Curtain Twitchen is a bold endeavour combining comedy and circus, and it pays off” – ★★★★ Grumpy Gay Critic “Aerial circus mixed with gossipy stand up comedy works a treat” ★★★★ To Do List “Positive, fun, feel-good… Probably the best free fringe show I’ve seen” – ★★★★ Scotsgay, Pick of the Fringe “Hilarious, warm, energetic and capable of busting some awesome moves” – The Skinny “Twitchen is wonderful” –★★★★ Threeweeks
popular / good fun
MC charming popular
Doors 7.45 pm Showtime 8.30 pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions £10.00
For info Tel 07932 338203
.Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
A first-rate comedy club and well worth travelling for "Evening Standard
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£12.50|
students NHS nurses
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£10.00|
The Oxford Tavern, 256, Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2AA, London
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.