THE OXFORD TAVERN
256 Kentish Town Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 2AA
2 mins walk left from Kentish Town tube
Award winning excellent cabaret
enchant you with her superb voice....Sexy award winning, this vintage jazz cabaret singer and performance artist it’s @aletiaupstairs
excellent Burlesque performer
: Top showman /charming /superbly funny
ABOUT PATRICK… Audience favourite Patrick Monahan blends a high energy comedy style with hilarious and engaging topical and observational material. Known for working a room, Patrick is adored by his audiences with whom he makes an effortless connection!From February 2016 the family’s favourite funnyman (and occasional disco dancer) is on tour across the UK with his brand new stand-up show The Disco Years! Charged by Patrick’s memories and reminiscences of being an immigrant to Great Britain, this is a laugh out loud show that is both thoughtful and smart as well as brilliantly silly!PATRICK ON TV…Early in 2014 Patrick took part in the hit family entertainment series ‘Splash!’ (ITV) and appeared on the brand new series of ‘Celebrity Squares’ (ITV). He was also seen on ‘Fake Reaction’ (ITV) and on ‘Man Up’ (Fox) and was a regular 2014 guest on ‘Not The One Show’ (London Live). Last year Patrick could be seen as host of ‘Jongleurs Live!’ (Sky) and on ‘12 Again’ (CBBC/BBC2).His 2013 TV appearances include ‘Comedy Annual’ (ITV1) ‘Daybreak’ (ITV1) ‘Loose Women’ (ITV1) and ‘The Wright Stuff’ (C5).AWARDS…Patrick was named ‘Britain’s Hardest Working Comedian 2015’ by www.Ents24.com for playing the highest number of venues in the UK!In 2012 he took part in Let’s Dance for Sports Relief on BBC, won Best Newcomer at the Loaded LAFTA Awards and Forth Radio Best Stand-Up People’s Choice Award for his hit show ‘Hug Me I Feel Good’.Winner of the 2011 ITV1 series ‘Show Me The Funny’ which led to the release of his debut DVD ‘Patrick Monahan Live’ (2
Award winning Stand up comedian
Following impressive performances and wowing audiences at the Latitude, V and Reading festivals and being nominated for Best Debut at the Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival 2015, Elliot Steel is a must-see comic name to watch out for.Elliot’s hilarious and honest routines are gritty real-life tales of growing up on a South London council estate – all delivered in his refreshingly individual style with a confidence and stage presence beyond his years.Following his successful Edinburgh shows in 2016 and 2017 Elliot appeared on Comedy Central’s Live from the Comedy Store as well as Roast Battle which saw Elliot and his dad Mark Steel go head-to-head to roast each other with the most brutal jokes imaginable.Elliot has also been heard on BBC Radio 1’s Comedy Lounge and BBC Radio 4.
Katharyn regularly hosts and performs comedy nightly all over New York City including but not limited to New York Comedy Club, Gotham Comedy Club, Broadway Comedy Club, & The Comic Strip.
Katharyn made her Edinburgh Fringe Festival debut of her hour of stand up comedy, Ew Girl, You Nasty to excellent review. Kate Copstick of The Scotsman exclaimed, “This is hair-raising stand-up of the kind that used to be the exclusive territory of the Bad Boy Comics. And this woman is kicking some serious comedy ass in their playground." The Skinny awarded her ** and Pop Dust noted that "[Henson] has brilliant comic observation after brilliant comic observation... you won't see many comics like her." She has hosted a show in the New York Comedy Festival three years running and currently produces two weekly shows in NYC which she headlines.
Katharyn's current projects include co-hosting the podcast "Somewhat Scientific" with Meghan Walsh and preparing for a run at the Melbourne Comedy Festival and Sydney Comedy Festival in March and April 2020. Katharyn is currently touring the UK and can regularly be seen at Top Secret Comedy Club. This year she hopes to finally pay off an antique ring she bought on credit.
Connoisseur of Comedy, Master of Magic but not the Squire of Soup....That's the other Campbell.I'm a comedy magician from Kent who sets out each day to achieve the impossible like convincing my mum this is a sustainable career path.Runner Up in Made In Kent a Comedy Competition Runner Up in Battle of The Wits - Faversham Brewery Finalist in New Act of The Year - The Met, Bury Survived Beat the frog - Frog and Bucket, Manchester Sold out one man show at the Faversham Fringe with a 4* review ‘so bloody good it’s annoying’ - Creek Fm Also appeared in a production of A Lad In Soho of which reviews included: **** - Queer Guru ‘Campbell brought his comical flair’ - love pop ups London
: Madame Chandelier's
Rough Guide to the Opera
Bio: Whether you love opera, or need to know more so you can pretend you do, Madame Chandelier’s Rough Guide to the Opera is the show for you! Having stolen this great music from the grand opera house, Madame Chandelier, the joyfully ridiculous and self-proclaimed anti-diva of opera, is tearing down the pretence and bringing opera to the people.
Doors 7.45 pm Showtime 8.30 pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions £10.00
For info Tel 07932 338203
.Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
A first-rate comedy club and well worth travelling for "Evening Standard
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£12.50|
students NHS nurses
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£10.00|
The Oxford Tavern, 256, Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2AA, London
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.