at THE OXFORD TAVERN
256 Kentish Town Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 2AA
2 mins walk left from Kentish Town tube
excellent Vintage songstress
enchant you with her superb voice....Sexy award winning, this vintage jazz cabaret singer and performance artist it’s @aletiaupstairs
extraordinary burlesque performer vintage girl
Bobbie Derriere! She is a burlesque dancer and androgynous extraordinaire! She's a little bit kinky, a whole lot of quirky and for the record... She voted remain.
Professional Dancer Choreographer Burlesque Baby Spiritual Bad Ass
ZoeKee is a versatile performer from New Zealand. With her bachelor of applied arts Zoe has been travelling the world dancing for luxurious resorts, cheering at premier league matching to appearing on Bollywood films and now making her mark in London.
Multi award winning actress /comedian
Dame Theresa Thompson’s-Gazelle AKA
Multi award winning actress /comedian SARAH CROWDEN Dame Theresa Thompson’s-Gazelle is the alter ego of Sarah Crowden, Actress (The Durrells, Grantchester, Downton Abbey etc) and Writer (Slightly Foxed, The Lady, Literary Review etc) MC of The Literary Review Bad Sex in Fiction Award 2017-2019. OR an alternative one for The Dame herself: Dame Theresa Thompson’s-Gazelle is a Daughter of Empire. Born in India, she has lectured for over 45 years on various learned subjects. Her chutney is world famous and the vegetables from her allotment are always in demand. She is currently impecunious and single Flare Path - Theatre Royal Haymarket "But my favourite was Sarah Crowden as the hotelier from hell. She is a marvellously gruff old Yorkshire trout who’s quick to give all-comers a good tongue bashing — not least the slick Hollywood legend." Daily Mail If So, Then Yes - Jermyn Street Theatre "(...) and Sarah Crowden as a Thatcherite supervisor shines." The Guardian "Lovely performance from (...) Sarah Crowden as the brusque hotelier." Financial Times
Britain`s Got Talent star
highly entertaining Alex Green aka Mr Loud & Queerly.
Is a singer, dancer, writer and the immaculate cabaret compere.
superb singing host
Doors 7.30 pm Showtime 8.30 pm
SPECIAL OFFER advance tickets only £15 / NURSES & STUDENTS £12.50
for info Tel 07932 338203
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
students NHS nurses
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£12.50|
The Oxford Tavern, 256, Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2AA, London
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.