cabaret, burlesque performer
perfectly dangerous and delicious
Bella Rose is a classic burlesque artist serving up sass, class and a smoking hot ass! With a background in dance her acts deliver a fusion of strip tease, bump and grind and classic dance… always with a cheeky wink and a smile! Bella is also the co-producer of Bella Whispers Cabaret, an exciting new night of cabaret, burlesque and circus
Bgraduated from Luscious Cabaret and the Cheek Of It school of burlesque. Her sultry fan dance is guaranteed to leave you wanting more!
Unique /dark /charmer
Subversive neo burlesque with elements of cheeky filthiness. I want to be hated and loved at the same time
extrodinary beatiful burlesque perfomer
very exciting stand up comedian performer
Alfie's firebrand style of comedy has been forged from years of pushing boundaries and experimentation.Natural stage presence combined with explosive material makes for a thrilling performance every time he hits the stage.Constantly evolving and striving for ways to innovate, Alfie can move from hour-long idea driven shows to tight sets in various clubs effortlessly.★★★★ "Alfie Brown has evolved into an extraordinarily impressive comic" - THE SCOTSMAN
Connoisseur of Comedy, Master of Magic but not the Squire of Soup....That's the other Campbell.
I'm a comedy magician from Kent who sets out each day to achieve the impossible like convincing my mum this is a sustainable career path.
Runner Up in Made In Kent a Comedy Competition
Runner Up in Battle of The Wits - Faversham Brewery
Finalist in New Act of The Year - The Met, Bury
Sold out one man show at the Faversham Fringe with a 4* review ‘so bloody good it’s annoying’ - Creek Fm
Also appeared in a production of A Lad In Soho of which reviews included:
**** - Queer Guru
‘Campbell brought his comical flair’ - love pop ups London
Samuel Ch Zernig
MC Martin Besserman
Doors 7.30 pm Showtime 8.30 pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions NHS £10.00 or £15 at door
Camden Cabaret /burlesque
|20:30 - 23:00||£12.59|
The Pembroke Castle, 150, Gloucester Avenue, London, NW1 SJ8
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.